Shincheon Outdoor Ice Skate Rink
January is almost over and we should enjoy winter activities before the winter ends.
For those who haven’t been to the Shincheon outdoor skate Rink, I prepared this article to share the information about the ice rink.
When you enter the gate, you will see the ticket box. Admission is free but you need to rent skate if you don’t have.
Use lockers to put your stuff. It costs only 500w.
Before you go into the skate rink, make sure that you wear all safety gear.
The safety regulations say
1. You have wear globes in the rink
2. Children have to wear safety helmet or caps
3. You cannot walk into the ice rink in your shoes
4. You cannot smoke in the rink
5. Please skate counter-clockwise
6. Pleas pick yourself up as soon as possible when you fall down
7. Don’t crush ice or have a snowball fight
8. Don’t skate dangerously
9. Put valuable stuff in the locker
10. You should pay when you break any facilities
11. You should listen to the safety guard in the rink
12. Go to the medical room when you are injured
13. We are not responsible for any injury caused as a result of you
The ice rink was filled with many children who were having a lot of fun.
Visit snack bar if you are hungry. Hot and delicious Korean snacks are prepared.
The skate rink will be open until February 11th, so you should visit and enjoy the Korean style outdoor ice rink before the Winter is gone!
[Shincheon Outdoor Skating Rink]
- Venue: near Daebonggyo, sinchundunchi
(In front of Daebec Plaza)
- Period: 2012. 12. 15 ~ 2013. 02. 11
- Hours: 10am ~ 9pm (~ 10pm on weekends and holidays)
- Admission: Free / Skate Rental: 1,000KRW per hour
- Facilities: Resting lounge, Skate rental shop, Stands, Lockers, Portable toilet, Snack bar
- Inquiry: 431-2170
Hot to get there?
- 323-1, 402, 427, 509, 704, Circle 2-1 Daebec Plaza Bus Stop
- Gachang2 Namsan High School Bus Stop