Featured Post

[EVENT ] Google Blog - Pick Your favorite Thumbnail Content

 #Daegu #Visitdaegu #Delightdaegu 


🎉🎊EVENT 🎉🎊


Google Blog - Pick Your favorite Thumbnail Content

Google Blog long-text content provides you with a variety of photos and information. 

Among them, the thumbnail of the content is very important!




Out of all the content distributed on Google Blog tell us the title of the content 

that you like the most about the thumbnail!

After accessing the Google Blog account and finding your favorite content write down 

the title in the comments and your participation is complete!


Submit your answer❤️

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedQtD53TcbCU21WxW8buFqLyZM5sfp7UOxGzeC_Vcy4u7phw/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedQtD53TcbCU21WxW8buFqLyZM5sfp7UOxGzeC_Vcy4u7phw/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedQtD53TcbCU21WxW8buFqLyZM5sfp7UOxGzeC_Vcy4u7phw/viewform?usp=sf_link



✔️Tip: If you write down what you felt after watching the "BEST" content,

 the winning rate will go up!



Participate in the event, and win an Amazon gift card that you can conveniently use! 👇

✅ Event Period : December 15th, 2022 – December 21th, 2022 

✅ Winner Announcement : December 22th, 2022 

✅ Winner Prize : Amazon gift card worth USD10 [10 Winners]


※ Max. 1 Prize will be given to each winner, and those who follow this account and

 our Google blog may be prioritized in the selection.

※ Anyone regardless of their nationality can participate in this worldwide event!


💖Tips!💖

Share or tag your friends on this post to better your chances of winning!




Comments

  1. I like the content titled "From Daegu to the World, Daegu Int'l Airport" ! I like it because I learned more about the airport in Daegu. Something I never thought of when traveling to Daegu. I like that it is much more accessible than I thought and it is convenient. I thought the photos, maps, and amenities really helped visualize what Daegu looks like without being there. I look forward going there in person soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing website Work

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the “Walk alongside a Beautiful Night View, Sincheon” article. Both nature and city view look amazing. Especially night view are beautiful. The light harmony is so nice. I hope one day I can see in my eyes 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Participation complete in Instagram account ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is "Experience NATURAL DAEGU Stamp Tour: Apsan Mountain Observatory & Old House of Poet Yi Sang-hwa". The thumbnail makes me want to experience this with my own eyes. The content itself is very detailed so I think I can use it as a guide for my trip. Thank you for the great information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite Thumbnail Content is [EVENT] Fall in Daegu 🍁🍂. Autumn is always my most favorite season in Korea. I've got to know interesting places to see fall foliage in Daegu from this content. Love the autumn vibe so much. Hope to visit Daegu soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite content is "Looking for a place to stay? Daegu Hanok Guesthouse Stay Jian". Through the article readers gain valuable and first hand authentic information about the facilities and services providing there. I am very much impressed to see the fantastic photos published along with the article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like seeing natural scenery, accompanied by a gentle breeze and also seeing the sky outside in the garden area, that's why I chose "Daegu’s Urban Green, Daegu City Forest Park" as the most favorite Thumbnail Content for me 🥰🍃🌿

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very in love with autumn, so that's my reason why i must choose "Fall in Daegu"🍁🍂 Spent all the time in Palgong Mountain, Daegu Arboretum and many more will be unforgettable moment.🥰

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite content is "A Moment of Peace in the Temple, Donghwasa Temple Stay" where you can participate in some programs that held during your Temple stay like a tea time with monks. It's a perfect place to know more about Buddhism. I'm excited to experience this as well when I'll visit to Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite content is "Daegu's Hanok Hotel, Hotel de Foret". I really would like to experience staying some days in this hotel because it is traditional and that's what I like the most about Korea "Hanok", also because it is located in nature park where I can enjoy the scenic beauty, fresh clean air and calmness. Really, it is a perfect place to rest and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "A 100 year old Hanok, turned into a Starbucks"
    This unique Starbucks location is a great collaboration of the old and the new of Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite thumbnail is the post last Oct 24,2022 titled Follow the Colorful Leaves, Daegu’s Autumn Attractions (Vol.2).
    In my country, we only have wet and dry season (summer/rainy) and i have always wanted to go overseas to see and experience the different seasons. My favorite season is the autumn because its not too hot nor too cold and the colors of the nature is really amazing.
    And on the thumbnail of this post, i can immediately see how beautiful the place is with those yellow gingko leaves.
    I hope i can visit here someday and take a picture to remember my visit 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Follow the Colorful Leaves, Daegu’s Autumn Attractions (Vol.2) the most. Because I love autumn so much. It's full of colored leaves. There are so many interesting places in Daegu that I want to visit in autumn such as Dodong Seowon (Confucian Academy). One of the best photo spots in autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A 100 year old Hanok, turned into a Starbucks. As I am going to Daegu this winter, the beautuful pic of the hanok starbucks really interest me and make me want to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite is "A Moment of Peace in the Temple, Donghwasa Temple Stay".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment