Featured Post

Daegu restaurants showed on TV

 


Various foods from all over the country are introduced on TV. Have you ever visited any of the famous TV restaurants introduced in Daegu? Today, I visited Daegu's famous restaurants on TV and captured their reviews in the picture. How about having a look at the scene now?


1. Jinmi Meat Restaurant (진미식육식당)



The first restaurant on TV I'm going to introduce. It's an old restaurant that opened in 1966 — Jinmi Meat Restaurant (진미식육식당). This is a meat restaurant that has been selling only one menu, Daechang (beef tripe) hot pot, for more than 50 years, and it is located in a small alley. But it has started to spread word of mouth and has been loved by many people.



Daechang jeongol with large daechang and glossy bulgogi appeared. Also, the minced garlic and the red marinade were very familiar and delicious to the point of mouth watering!



The daechang jeongol of Jinmi Meat Restaurant is characterized by boiling it once in a harsh state before adding ingredients, and then slowly adding broth to the dish to make the unique taste of each ingredient deeper. When the hot pot starts to boil to some extent, add the sweet mugwort and glass noodles.

If the hot pot is cooked properly, I should taste it, right? As soon as you spoon the daechang, mushrooms, and crown daisies soaked in the soup and swallow them into your mouth, the juiciness that the daechang contained comes out with a soft texture. Also, the spicy soup catches the fat and gives a harmonious taste. It's a restaurant that you can recommend to people who like daechang.



I ordered additional fried rice after eating the hot pot. It was a typical fried rice with seaweed powder, rice, and sesame oil on the remaining hot pot, but you could taste fried rice full of flavor with a little bit of daechang's oily soup, seaweed powder, and rice. I was definitely full of daechang jeongol, but I couldn't get up from my seat until I scratched the lightly pressed fried rice with a spoon.



Location: 13 Dalseocheon-ro 83-gil, Seo-gu, Daegu

Hours: 11:00 to 22:00 daily



2. Pudung Chinese Restaurant (푸둥반점)




The second restaurant in TV is Chinese food, which can only be found in Daegu, and "Chinese Bibimbap," which is a Chinese restaurant that has mastered TV programs beyond Daegu. Pudung is located near Kyungpook National University, so it is crowded with many people with college students. I am looking forward to the taste of Chinese bibimbap, the menu introduced in the TV program.



 I arrived at Pudong, which is located at the entrance of Daehangno Alley. Since I visited on a rainy day, the spicy smell was tickling the tip of my nose from afar, and I ordered Chinese bibimbap, the representative menu of Pudung. While waiting for food, there were endless delivery calls inside the store, and I realized the popularity of this place.



I went into the kitchen to see the cooking skills of the chef, the hidden master who appeared on TV show, and I was able to see how much effort he put into cooking with constant "wok-jil"! The kitchen was a structure that can be seen in the hall, and I thought it was a structure that contained the chef's passion for food.



While my eyes were rolling along with my quick hands, the Chinese bibimbap that I had been waiting for came out. The spicy smell of fire that could be smelled faintly outside the store came up right in front of me, and the Chinese bibimbap, which was made using only vegetables without using water with seafood, pork, and other vegetables, was perfect for tasting on a rainy day.




I mixed bibimbap and tasted it properly. It was Chinese bibimbap that was constantly tasty thanks to the spicy taste and the deep taste of the ingredients.



Location: 29-3 Sankeok-ro 6-gil, Buk-gu, Daegu

Hours: 11:00-20:30 (Closed on Mondays)




















Comments