Featured Post

Keimyung University's good restaurants : Daegu's good restaurants (Adamskitchen, Happy Cheese Smile, Mitsupang)

Adams Kitchen, Daegu Restaurant with a special atmosphere

Located near the Daegu Seongseo and Keimyung Art Center,

'Adams Kitchen' is a high-quality restaurant that is familiar with musicals.



From the entrance, you can easily see musical posters with a luxurious atmosphere!
Soft lighting, suitable interior props, and indispensable musical posters caught the eye.


Among the various menus, I ordered "Couple Set A + House Salad + Cream Seafood Risotto + Gamberoni Oil Pasta."



The first one is Gamberoni Oil Pasta. It tasted very luxurious like a pretty plating.
Thinking of the sweet taste and scent, I can't help but feel my mouth water and I want to eat it again.



Second, 'Cream Seafood Risotto' is a menu that was filled with abundant seafood and created high satisfaction. The combination of Gamberoni oil pasta and cream risotto, which came out first, was so good that I kept trying.

The deep scent was so good, and the taste of melting was excellent when you put a spoonful in your mouth.



The freshly baked steak came to the right medium we ordered.
When I cut a piece and put it in my mouth, I could feel the really soft texture.

I was able to savor the juices and deep-cut spices that came out every time I chewed.
As expected, 'Adams Kitchen' is a great steak place.



When the full meal is over, you can choose a dessert menu.
"Adams Kitchen" has a unique and fresh interior that you can feel at the restaurant.

How about having a nice meal at Adamskitchen in Daegu with your loving family, lover or friend today?

Happy cheese smile, where you can taste cute snacks.



The interior was decorated in a cute way, so I could feel the freshness of the cafe.


Here's the menu for Hatch!


I ordered the signature menu here: Pork Cutlet Plate (13.0), Smile Tteokbokki (7.0), and Hash Brown (4.0). The pork cutlet plate had various kinds of pork cutlet, including sirloin, tenderloin, and fried mozzarella.

Wasamayo, pork cutlet sauce, salt, and other sauces came out together, 
so it was fun to choose what you like.



All the menus were delicious, but among them, 'Smile Tteokbokki' was the most unique. 
As you can see in the picture, it was fried tteokbokki with whole tteokbokki!

Just as tteokbokki and fried food go well together, the taste of trusting and eating...

Why don't you have a light meal at Happy Cheese Smile, 
which makes you feel good because it's cute and delicious?

Mitsufang, "Mitsupang" is as delicious as a restaurant.




This is Mitsufang's menu. (Source: Naver Place)
I ordered pork stew (22.0), kuduk cream pasta (12.0), and lemon soju set (70,0)!


The first one was lemon soju set (7.0).
As shown in the picture, lemon soju with lemon, Canadian Dry (tonic water), and a cup with ice are served.

*TIP: Fill a cup with ice, add half lemon soju and half tonic water, and you can drink cool and delicious lemon soju!


Next is pork stew (22.0), one of the representative menus.
Delicious broth, meat, and various vegetables were served in a large pot.

I ordered rice right away because I thought I had to eat it with rice. A bowl of rice was a delicious stew that I could eat in an instant.
The soup was delicious and the vegetables and meat were well marinated!


And the highlight! Kuduk Cream Pasta (12.0), a popular menu here, came out.
Compared to most famous pasta restaurants, it was so delicious.
If you want to go, I recommend you to order it.


Today, I introduced you to a famous restaurant near Keimyung University.
On a nice autumn day, why don't you go out for a nice outing and have a nice meal?

Comments