Best Hiking Routes Anybody Can Enjoy in Korea!
Fall is a good season for hiking.
There are many hiking routes that anybody can enjoy in Daegu's famous mountains from the Mt. Palgong to Mt. Apsan and Mt. Biseul representing Daegu!
We recommend the hiking paths in Daegu, Korea for your fall hiking.
Palgong Mountain, the famous Mountain in Yeoungnam area, has been also known as Jungak or Buak. There various hiking routes in Palgong Mountain, which is filled with attractions that include Korean bronzeware museum, camping site and the temple descending from the Silla dynasty. With total of 10 hiking paths, the maximum duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes. We introduce a few good courses to hike for leisure among them.
1. Donghwa district- Cable car hiking path
Tapgol information desk → Kkalttap gogae=top of cable car → Dongbong (3.4km, 2hrs)
- Sutaegol hiking path
Sutaegol information desk → Ambeok Rock → Cheoltop Intersection – Dongbong (3.4km, 2hrs 30mins)
2. Pagye district
- Pagyesa hiking path
Pageysa → Pagyejae → Pagyebong (2.6km, 1hr 30min)
3. Gatbawi district
- Gatbawi hiking path
Gatbawi information desk → Kwanamsa →Kwanbong (2km, 1hr)
Namsan and Apsan, located in the Nam-gu, Daegu, are good places for beginners to hike.
1. Yongdugol Valley Entrance → Sport facilities → Mt. Sansung (3km)
2. Yongdu bangcheon → Yongdutoseong (Mt. Fortress) → Mt. Sansung (4.4km)
3. Gosangol Valley Entrance → Beopjangsa Temple → Mt. Sansung (3.2km)
4. Mt. Sansung Entrance → Korea Communication base station → Mt. Sansung (4.3km)
5. Keungol Valley Entrance → Daedeok Rest Area → Mt. Apsan (3.2km)
6. Chunghontap Tower → Cheonsujeong Mineral Spring → Mt. Apsan (3.8km)
7. Anjiranggol Valley Entrance → Mt. Apsan Observatory → Mt. Apsan (2.5km)
8. Anjiranggol Valley Entrance → Anilsa Temple → Mt. Daedeok (3.2km)
9. Mejagol Valley Entrance → Sport facilities → Mt. Daedeok (2.4km)
10. Dalbigol Administration Office → Wongisa Temple → Mt. Apsan (2.6km)
Daegu Mt. Biseul is a mountain located in the south of Daegu that is named for its resemblance to Ascetic playing Geomungo(Korean musical instrument with six strings). Especially in spring, many people visit Yongyeonsa Temple which is famous for cherry blossom pathway. Fall sceneries are magnificent as well. Stress will go away as you hike along the fallen leaves.
1. Biseulsan Natural Forest Resort → Biseulsan Mount Top (2hrs 30 mins)
2. Biseulsan Natural Forest Resort → Korean Rosebay Habitat (1hr 30 mins)