Featured Post

[Filming in Daegu] Korean Drama ‘Love Rain’


Daegu has been the hot spot for Korean drama filming.
Recently, Korean romantic melo drama ‘Love Rain’ has been being filmed in Daegu. It has a total of 20 parts and the first 6 parts are filming in Daegu.
Jang Guen Suk and Yuna, the hottest Hanllyu stars in Japan, plays the main characters.
I remember that I happened to see Jang Guen Suk and Yuna on location in Dongsungro 6 months ago. Wow, it has been a long time.
It just started to be aired on Mar 26 at KBS2 TV.


Set in the 1970s, the first scene was filmed in Kyemyung University in Daemyung-dong.
Kyemyung Univ has been famous for its beautiful architecture and gardening.

I hope Daegu’s beauty will be etched deeply in K-drama viewers’ memory.

Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. hdfilme.cc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment