Featured Post

Daegu Trolley Bus Tour – A must thing to do in Daegu

Daegu Trolley Bus Tour
 – A must thing to do in Daegu

Mark Twain once said, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” The reason why I started my article with this quote is that since few months, I have been seeing so many pictures where people are travelling to Daegu to enjoy Daegu Tour by a fabulous beautiful Trolley Bus, which I always wanted to do the same but never found time.


Few months ago, I came through this famous quote, and I was like YES, I do want to try new things and not feel regret once I leave Korea for not doing. And the first thing that came up in my mind was having a tour around Daegu by “Jung-gu Alleyway Trolleybus” also called as Cheongna Bus. And believe me, that was one of the most memorable things happened to me in Daegu.

Daegu Jung-gu Alleyway Trolleybus passes through all the famous tourists spots in Daegu, be in downtown or old historic places. It stops at 8 different locations and you can ride at any one of the locations and you can use the ticket to ride this trolley bus through out the day.
I started my trip from Seomun Market.



The moment I entered into the bus, I felt like being in a Limousine. It really was so comfortable and I was welcomed by some Korean families and kids.


My next stop was “Hyangchon Cultural Centre – Daegu Station”. It is basically the starting point for the trolley tour so we stopped for almost 15 minutes and during this time I drank coffee which the driver gave me and took pictures.


After that I stopped at KimKwang Seok Road, Fashion Jewelry Town and then March First Independence Road Stop.

The whole trip was amazing and very comfortable. If you are coming to Daegu, I definitely ask you to try Daegu Trolley Bus Tour and have some amazing and unforgettable time.


Operating hours: 10:00 5:45 PM (last bus departs at 5:00 PM from 1st stop)
Operating times: 7 times per day (closed on Monday and public holidays)
Departing Location: Hyangchon Cultural Center (Daegu Station)
Total # of Stops: 8 in the order of following:
Station 1 - Hyangchon Cultural CenterㆍDaegu Station
Station 2 - Daegu Modern History Museum
Station 3 - DongseongnoㆍFashion Jewelry Special Town
Station 4 - Gukchaebosang Movement Memorial Park
Station 5 - Kim Kwangseok Road
Station 6 - Bongsan Culture Street
Station 7 - Cheongna HillㆍMarch First Independence Movement Road
Station 8 - Seomun Market

Let us know in your comments when are you planning to have unforgettable experience of Daegu Trolley Bus. 


Comments